Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Trip for nephews wedding

Aunt Billie, mom's sister, her daughter in law, Gaye and my cousin, Wayne



Gabriel (Wendy's friend) my brother Craig, sis-in-law Rose and niece Wendy, nephew, Chris in back

Andrea, Mandy and Rachel...three beautiful cousins


Merlene, Me, Rayelynn, cousins Connie Gay, Candy, Mom and Carrie Lark


Glenn and Bob...great brother in laws!!
Malachi and Aunt Rayelynn

Father of the groom...Glenn and me


Merlene and her two grandsons, Dawson and Davis


Merlene, Me, Rayelynn and the "clown" Rachel!!


Cousins together again!!!

The cake table


My nephew, Tyler and Dawn, his precious bride!


Bob, Mom, Dad and I together one more time!

Mamaw gets a great smile from Malachi..

And a precious hug from Rachel Eliana!


The Taylor family with Papaw!!
















No comments: