Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hello from someone new to blogging

This is my first attempt at this, so here goes...

Thought this would be a good time to say hi to all our friends that get our emails and wondered what we are up to nowdays.

Well, Bob and I are still in the insurance business and will be for as long as God wants us there. I know there are friends who are amazed that he and I could work together for almost ten years and still be married...ha ha! But, it has been an amazing adventure for the both of us. We love being together and God has blessed our relationship. We pray that He will help us to grow even more in Him as we enjoy our marriage and our life together.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I linked to you from Andrea's blog and wanted to let you know that I am so glad your family is so close. I hope the kids have a safe return to Colorado. Enjoy blogging I will return to keep up on you all.